Silverlight support

Feb 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Hi my friend!

I'm about to begin a Silverlight projetct, and as I'm very comfortable, and happy,  using mvvmhelper for my WPF work, I ask:  Can I use it for Silverlight project?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Feb 15, 2010 at 3:49 PM

Not completely today - however I do have a version that works with Silverlight that I will be releasing in the next week or so.

Feb 16, 2010 at 11:31 AM
markjulmar wrote:

Not completely today - however I do have a version that works with Silverlight that I will be releasing in the next week or so.

Ok Mark

I can wait for Silverlight version realease :)

thanks!

Mar 26, 2010 at 10:41 PM
Edited Mar 26, 2010 at 10:43 PM
quicoli wrote:
markjulmar wrote:

Ok Mark

I can wait for Silverlight version realease :)

thanks!

Hello,

In the first place I congratulate you for this toolkit which I often use for my WPF projects.

I am impatient to try the Silverlight version.

Thanks.

Coordinator
Apr 13, 2010 at 5:29 PM

An alpha release of the Silverlight version is part of the 1.06 build.  Feel free to download it and try it out - it includes a sample program to get a sense of how it works.

Sep 10, 2010 at 2:06 PM

I tried the Silverlight library and I think that's a good beginning but it lacks much functionality compared to WPF version

When do you make available a new version for Silverlight ?

Thanks

Coordinator
Dec 23, 2010 at 3:33 PM

We are working on that now in fact -- SL4 (and 5) add a lot of the required functionality to the framework to make a lot of things possible!

mark